For Cooking Classes
Being able to plan and prepare based on class registrations is very important to us as there is considerable work that goes into getting ready to welcome you to the kitchen – we reserve space for you and turn down other guests, arrange staffing based on numbers, and do the planning and food ordering to ensure that every class is a success.
If you need to reschedule a booked space in a cooking class, please contact us by email at hello[at]thelondonchef.com with as much advance notice as possible. We will do our best to accommodate requested class changed within the bounds of the following policy:
- Our cooking class registrations are non-refundable.
- We require a minimum of 7 days notice of cancellation for cooking class registrations.
- If you cancel 7 days in advance or more you will be credited the value of the cancelled class towards another class of your choice – the value of this credit will not expire.
- Should you need to cancel within the 7 days prior to your class, we will do our best to fill your seat by advertising on social media and contacting anyone who is on the waitlist for the class.
- If we are able to fill your spot we will credit you the value of the class towards another class; if we cannot find someone to take your space we invite you to send someone else in your pace.
- In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances, and at our sole discretion.
- In the event that we cancel and/or reschedule a class you will be credited the cost of the cancelled/rescheduled class towards a future class of your choice.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding this policy. We look forward to cooking with you!